2010-09-19

Attractions and Detractions

Positive news: UT football team players keep their heads in the whole game. Next on the list will be overcoming mistakes.

Thanks to UT physical plant team; Crown & Goose kitchen staff, Scott, barman; Pizza Palace staff, Ashley.

Negative news: personally, I spit on the folks involved in annexing my folks' area, who claim they are doing my parents and others a favour by increasing their taxes during their fixed income years. Kingsport, I will make sure I reduce my shopping in your landgrab city limits. May the fleas of a thousand stray dogs infect you city planners and others in the Model City's administrative positions!

Good, I feel better. I can look forward to a peaceful week of whatever life is supposed to be all about in the funny pages. Goodbye, Cathy, your domestic comics entertained us quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment