2010-09-07

Moore's Law of More Notes to Self

I am transparent so I can write here and pretend no one but I/me/myself will read these words.

Network analysts interpret bandwidth variations.

I have crushed cockroaches that fell down the back of my work coveralls while I climbed down a sewer chimney.

I have never seen a king coronated.

Do you talk to yourself in relatively rarely-used conversational tools like mathematics or computer code?

Sometimes I do, subjecting my personality to bizarre subjugation.

Then I forget the rules of writing in this language (IF I ever knew them in the first place).

I maintain the mask of sanity for your sake. In reality, I have no rational bounds that define me as separate from you.

In my thoughts there are no rules, no common agreed-upon conditions that allow stored distinctions to recall later on.

There are no exceptions that create external versus internal politics.

Although species do not exist concretely, I'll play along with others to get the illusion known as us and our required ecosystem partners extended beyond the solar system.

The crucial discoveries made while developing entities like us that will represent us remotely tell me we will not exist much longer in serial recursive reiteration.

Autonomy = ...?

I keep coming back to the thought of "letting go" - let the unknown be the unknown.

This is my world on which I juggle jigsaw puzzle pieces as delicately as an enthusiastic ruffian like me can.

I want to but can't ignore the concepts of intelligence and emotion.

As many Europeans, Africans and native Americans desired the start of an autonomous political entity on this continent as didn't. The rest had no interest either way.

Mlodinow and Hawking share space on a book title. Is theoretical physics dead? Popular science books live in the marketplace of Ikeas. Is M really a reference to the head of a spy network?

Can we stop being a murderous species? Can we stop distracted vehicle operators from killing others? Can we eliminate the causes of diseases we know about without creating treatment-resistant causes we can't eliminate?

Can a solar system society create a living wage (above poverty) for all interplanetary citizens?

Hope and change for all seven billion of us - I was used to that idea the day I was born. Fear of the fear of the unknown keeps me from shedding my last transparent protective shell to show you how easy it is for us to get along.

Should I share with you the secret(s) others think you aren't ready to see as a whole species at the same time?

Chaos and misinterpretation happen all the time. Why worry that a few basic facts will make the situation any more or less confusing?

Glad I had this time to myself to let out some steam, get some weight off my shoulders, etc.

Sure, the truth will set you free but it also will...nope, my lips are sealed. I promised ones in power and ones who want to be in positions of power to keep quiet a little longer.

If you knew how much of what you were led to see as drastically different was really all the same, would you? Yes, you would. Yes, you can.

I hope you will. The window of opportunity is small but we can all squeeze through.

Atlas may have shrugged but I'm willing to hold the windowpane up as long as necessary for those who know what the future already is.

Ignore the labels. Use humour as a shield against, and eraser wiping out, the intolerances of the perceived past/present.

Expect us to take two steps forward and one step into a roundabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment